Derek is one of the most respected Liability Adjusters in Australia
- 1979 – Claims Adjuster and Special Projects, Prudential Insurance (UK)
- 1989 – National Head of Liability, Brocklehurst
- 1994 – Head of Liability – NSW, Crawford & Co
- 2006 – Head of Liability, Technical Assessing
- 2017 – Joined YDR as NSW State Manager
Derek has a reputation as one of the most respected and admired Liability Loss Adjusters in Australia. His experience covers a wide range of industries and claims including many of the most well-known liability claims and incidents in Australia. He is often engaged to adjust and resolve major and complex liability claims throughout Australia and the Asia Pacific region, by local and overseas Insurers, and their legal advisors.
Derek’s experience includes working across multiple industries, including Construction, Food Processing, Primary Industries, Technology, Energy and Mining, Pharmaceutical, State Instrumentalities, Transport, Property owners and Banking.
Derek continues his focus on providing expertise on the investigation and quantification of Construction, Public and Product Liability and Professional Indemnity claims.
- 1984 – Associate, Chartered Insurance Institute