Chris is YDR's Victorian State Manager. He specialises in handling injury, disease, property and product liability and environmental loss claims.
- 1998 – Incident Manager, Cunningham Lindsey (UK)
- 2002 – Liability Services Adjuster, Cunningham Lindsey (UK)
- 2011 – Complex Loss Specialist, Cunningham Lindsey (UK)
- 2013 – Executive Liability Loss Adjuster, Cunningham Lindsey (AUS)
- 2017 – Joined YDR as Victorian State Manager,
Chris is a Chartered Loss Adjuster who has experience dealing with a range of complex and high value injury, disease, products and property liability, and environmental loss claims. He has handled liability loss claims across a variety of industry sectors and has particular experience investigating stress and bullying/ harassment claims.
Chis was awarded AICLA Victoria’s Loss Adjuster of the Year in 2017 and is an AICLA Victoria Division Councillor.
- 1995 – Bachelor of Arts, Honours
- 2004 – Certified Insurance Professional
- 2013 – Senior Associate, ANZIIF
- 2018 – Associate, AICLA