Jeremy is a Director of YDR and a Civil Engineer. He specialises in construction, machinery breakdown and business interruption claims.
- 1999 – Joined YDR
- 2007 – Became a YDR Partner
- 2013 – Became a Director of YDR Pty Ltd
With a background in engineering, Jeremy has a focus on commercial property damage claims handling. He also has extensive claims experience in machinery and structural losses for the commercial, mining and construction industries.
Jeremy also specialises in Construction All risks (CAR), machinery loss, business interruption and property damage.
- 1999 – Bachelor of Engineering (Civil & Environmental), Honours
- 2004 – Dip of Business Loss Adjusting, ANZIIF
- 2009 – Fellow, Australasian Institute of Chartered Loss Adjusters
- 2009 – Senior Associate, ANZIIF