Mark is YDR's State Manager - WA. With legal qualifications, Mark has specialised in handling liability claims for over 20 years.
- 1991 – Legal Executive, Hewitsons Solicitors (UK)
- 1999 – Associate, DLA Piper Solicitors (UK)
- 2004 – Loss Adjuster, Garwyn Group (UK)
- 2007 – Loss Adjuster, Phoenix Liability Services (UK)
- 2009 – Senior Adjuster, The Liability Network (UK)
- 2013 – Executive Adjuster, Technical Assessing
- 2017 – Liability Practice Leader & Executive Adjuster, Technical Assessing
- 2018 – Joined YDR as State Manager, WA
Mark Burke qualified as a lawyer in the UK and worked in insurance and defendant litigation before entering adjusting in 2004. He worked for two major law firms over a period of 13 years including the International firm DLA Piper where he became an Associate and Head of the London Casualty claims team.
Mark has handled a wide variety of complex liability, property and contract works claims with a focus on professional indemnity matters featuring construction design professionals, civil engineers, significant multi-party fraud claims and medical negligence.
Mark currently investigates and handles a wide variety of claims with a focus upon liability, particularly construction related and professional indemnity but also with significant experience handling property, contract works and public and product claims including nationwide product recall matters. He also has experience investigating and handling Management Liability and D&O claims including prosecutions and representation at inquests.