Richard is a YDR Director specialising in machinery and structural losses for the commercial, mining and construction industries
- 2005 – Loss Adjuster, Garwyn Liability Adjusters (UK)
- 2008 – Joined YDR
- 2016 – Became a Partner of YDR
- 2021 – Became a Director of YDR Pty Ltd
Richard is a Chartered Loss Adjuster and qualified Materials Engineer and has worked in the insurance industry since 2005.
He has been involved in the investigation and handling of major loss and complex claims in the areas of Construction, Property and Liability, including catastrophic injury and fatal incidents.
Richard’s engineering background has also provided him with extensive claim experience in machinery and structural losses for the Commercial, Mining and Construction industries.
- 2005 – Bachelor of Engineering (Mat Science & Tech), Honours
- 2011 – Senior Associate, ANZIIF
- 2009 – Fellow, AICLA