Michael is a Director and one of YDR's co-founders
- 1984 Commenced adjusting career, Thomas Howell Selfe, UK.
- 1988-89 Contract general adjusting roles throughout Australia working for a range of companies.
- 1990 At the age of 25, became one of the youngest qualified adjusters.
- 1990 Senior Chartered Loss Adjuster, Cunningham Loss Adjusters, Wales, UK.
- 1991 Senior Chartered Loss Adjuster, Thomas Howell Group, Adelaide, SA. Acquired Truman Wyly Loss Adjusters.
- 1994 Instrumental in obtaining the first Quality Assurance Certification for a national Australian loss adjusting firm, Thomas Howell Group (Australia) Pty Ltd.
- 1997 Joined Laidlaw Young, Adelaide, SA.
- 1998 Director, Laidlaw Young, now trading as YDR.
Michael is experienced in all liability matters, product recall and consequential loss. He provides expert witness reports for construction matters.